This review is rated FLORA. This means that it is full of blue-sky thinking and optimism. If you want to read a scathing review, go somewhere else. This doesn't mean that there won't be a little critique- it'll be phrased in a constructive way.
1: Witches vs Fairies- the old rivalry of yore is spiced up here. I particularly love this- it could lend well into the stories of the StregaFata Project. The Trix have got rid of Sirenix and acquired a stronger energy and I'm glad they didn't tell us how- leaving that story 'till later is tantalising. Love Darcy's new look. Then again- I'm a Darcy fan.
2. The uniforms are explained. They're working for Stella in her boutique. Such nice friends.
3. Lynphea- you rock. Love the Lynphea college, annoyed that I have been spelling the name of the realm wrong for years! I'm glad to see some background fairies transform and fight! How I've yearned for this in the last two seasons. Young Lynphean teenagers are braver than older Alfea fairies.
4. They're going to Egypt, huh? Chasing mummies? This is important because there is a magical link to the continent of Africa. BINGO. Fikreselam is waiting two countries down south.
5. Background characters got upgraded- but Griselda's still the same. Returning to Cloud Tower is neat. Also, we can learn more about Flora's family, I'm hoping!
6. The pixies are back! How adorable! But it would be even better with Tune and Digit. An explanation is needed. Though, Musa's new pixie is more like her.
7. Daphne is the History of Magic teacher, she must have studied from the historians on Domino before it was destroyed. This makes sense for Domino must be the oldest planet in Magix. An argument between Daphne and Fikreselam would be interesting. Though, I'm going to have to shift my next generation girls' stories a little bit.
8. Selina. Earth witch. Sweet- witches on Earth too! I have a witch character from Mt. Etna in Sicily.
So, whilst there are flaws, this season lends into my story quite well.
Season 5 stuffed up a lot of my theories, but this season is pre-empting some things nicely.
Fikreselam in Autumn (sketch by LaminaNati)
Beatrice-Dragon-Team's Contest Entry
XxBlueDiamondDustxX's Contest Entry:
Princess Esolay Magic Winx
Huntik! Leros and Her CatTitan